Indoor Triathlon Workout: EFM Health Club Travel WorkoutSaturday, 12 September 2015
This program is ideal for when you have access to a hotel gym or local gym, however you can follow the same format and substitute cardio exercises for simple running and walking in the instance you do not have gym access.
We have 5 key tips for completing this session”
1. Warm up – remember to focus on the muscle groups you will be using in the session
2. Adjust – You may need to adjust distances, levels and quantity depending on your gym layout and available machines
3. Balance – Make sure weights are balanced, safe, and that you’re using correct technique and appropriate resistance
4. Availability – Adjust times to suit your total available workout time.
5. Stay on track – Go through the program, in order, from top to bottom
Warm up: 5 mins on a cardio machine of choice
Leg 1: Rower 3000M
Transition: 50 abdominal exercise repetitions (eg crunches)
Leg 2: Bike 8Km
Transition: 50 lower back extensions
Leg 3: Treadmill 3Km
Finish: 30 abdominal exercise repetitions (eg crunches)
Cool down: with a 5-10 minutes of low intensity cardio and stretching
Session done! Go and enjoy your holiday 🙂 !
The information and content of this website is of a general nature only and does not constitute advice to you. By accessing this website, you agree that: (1) you do not rely on the information and content of this website and (2) you will seek personalised medical, nutritional and/ or fitness advice applicable to your circumstances (as appropriate).