Welcome to EFM Health Clubs
Our small friendly suburban Health Club is situated in Adelaide’s inner west.
Come and find out WHY we have a 100% 5-star rating on Google.
“EFM UNDERDALE is a fantastic gym to workout in. The trainers are friendly and accommodating, catering to your individual fitness levels, and adjusting programs to suit any injuries you may be carrying………I have been a member of this gym for more than 10 years and cannot rate it highly enough!” – Sonia V.
- Specialised in working with older adults
- New programs every day
- Gym equipment and knowledge to support your rehabilitation
- Community focussed and friendly
- Fitness served up with fun
- Active program of social events
- Programs tailored for all abilities
- No heroes and no judgement
- Free Pilates, TTB, and Stretch Strengthen Classes
- NDIS service provider
- Monday 6am to 9:30am, 3:45pm to 7:30pm
- Tuesday 6am to 8:15am, 3:30pm to 7:30pm
- Wednesday 6am to 9:30am, 4pm to 7:30pm
- Thursday 6am to 9:30am, 3:45pm to 7:30pm
- Friday 6am to 8:15am, 3:45pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday 7:30am to 8:30am, 8:30am - 9:30am (Pilates), 9.:30am to 10:30am (sleep in session)
- Joyce Avenue, Underdale SA 5032, Australia
- 0428 833 177
Anne BaileyFranchisee/Head Coach
Hi, my name is Anne Bailey and I have had a career in the fitness industry which spans over many decades. My philosophy is that exercise is for everyone. And your age, ability, body shape or size is not a barrier to achieving improved physical fitness, health, and wellbeing.