Welcome to EFM Health Clubs
EFM Unley offers;
Supervised Group Training Sessions: The most popular classes on our time table. You will be guided through a program that challenges you, and you leave every session knowing that you have achieved something great.
1-1 Personal Training: The entire EFM Unley club is yours to enjoy a 1×1 session, tailored specifically for you by EFM Unley’s resident Sport Scientist.
Lifestyle Challenges: THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING and SUSTAINABLE! Exercise & Nutrition combine in our Lifestyle Challenge. Members are provided with a 32 day Complete Action Plan including;
- A thorough Fitness Appraisal Pre & Post Challenge
- Daily Exercise Routines (each routine is different)
- A Clean Eating Plan outlining Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks (mid morning & afternoon)
- Ongoing support from EFM Unley’s resident Sport Scientist & EFM’s Dietitian consultants at Sprout Health Studio.
Event Specific Training Programs: Do you require a specific training plan? EFM Unley’s resident Sport Scientist will create a 3 month plan, specifically designed to help you reach your performance goal. The program is broken into 4 week blocks that focus on Finish Time Aspirations, Life Style Balance, Injury Prevention & Maintenance, Nutrition and Recovery. Whether it’s a marathon/ironman event/triathlon/cycling/trail walk. EFM Unley will work hand in hand with you, to bring your goal to fruition.
We look forward to seeing you in the club!
Kirri & the team at EFM gym Unley
- Monday & Thursday 6am to 8pm
- Tuesday & Wednesday 6am to 8:30pm
- Friday 6am to 7pm
- Saturday 7am to 9am
- Specialist Classes On Offer during the week: Boxing, Yoga, Pilates & Spin
- Personal Training and NDIS available by appointment only
- 39 Oxford Terrace, Unley SA 5061, Australia
- 0411 424 304
Kirri has had over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry and commenced working with EFM after graduating with a Sport Science Degree from the University of South Australia in 1997. Having owned EFM Unley since 2001, Kirri has remained motivated and driven by her desire to:
‘Improve the lives of everyone I work with by creating a comfortable, supportive environment in which to train and learn.’
Kirri is passionate, with a capital ‘P’ with a mantra ‘To get the most out of life!’ She hopes that by visiting EFM Unley, you too will be inspired to improve your fitness and general wellbeing, so you can take everything that life has to offer and run with it.
Kirri practices what she preaches and sets high personal fitness standards. She has competed in numerous events around the world, trekked and paddled in many countries and understands how empowering the journey is to be achieving a lifelong goal. It is a combination of her appreciation for the journey, her Sport Science education and years of working with members of the public, that give her the capabilities essential for getting you to your fitness destination.
Here are some of Kirri’s achievements. She looks forward to meeting you soon at EFM Unley
- 5 Peaks 58km Trail Ultra Marathon, South Australia AUST.
- Gone Nuts 2 x 50km Adventure Race. Tasmania AUST
- New York Marathon: In NYC ready to compete. Hurricane Sandy had other ideas
- 2 x Adelaide Half Marathon. AUST
- 2 x McLaren Vale Half Marathon. AUST
- 3 x Blackhill Challenge Events, Adelaide AUST
- 20 x City Bay 12km Fun Runs, Adelaide AUST
- 6 x Mother’s Day Classic Fun Runs, Adelaide AUST
- 3 Peaks Bicycle Challenge. Victorian Highlands. AUST
- 100th Tour de France, Alps Stages. FRANCE (viva le tour)
- 5 x Tour Down Under Challenge Rides, Adelaide. AUST
- 2 x Ride Like Crazy Events, Adelaide. AUST
- 1 x Coast to Coast, Adelaide. AUST
- Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon. San Francisco. USA
- Half Ironman Lake Taupo. NZ
- Half Ironman Shepperton. AUST
- 5 x Victor Harbour Olympic Triathlon. AUST
- Silver Sands Olympic Triathlon. AUST
- Triathlon Series participant Adelaide BRW, EFM & Gatti. AUST
- Trekked Self Sufficient & Solo 130km ‘The Lycian Way’. TURKEY
- Trekked the Rocky Mountains & Paddled the Athabasca River. CANADA.
- Trekked Queen Charlotte Track. NZ
- Trekked Cradle Mountain Overland Trek. Tasmania AUST
Brighton Jetty Classic AUST.
.There is no doubt that you return from these experiences a better person on so many levels. Life is truly an amazing opportunity and I count myself lucky every day for being able to experience it.’