1. This workout requires no equipment other than a clock that displays seconds.
2. Working through the list of exercises, perform 20 seconds non-stop followed by 10 seconds of recovery and repeat this x 8 for each exercise before moving onto the subsequent exercise in the list.
3. An alternate option is to repeat each exercise 4 times instead of 8, but cycle through the list twice.
4. Give yourself 30-60 seconds between exercises as recovery.
5. Repeat the list a second time if time permits.
Warm up: 5 minute brisk walk
2. Calf raises (preferably on a step)
6. Ab Hold/Prone Brace
Cool Down: 5 minute brisk walk and stretches